When spending your weekend breaks at Snowdon Bala for more than 2 times in a row, the third and fourth time you will want to make sure you don’t get bored. Well, the secret lies in trying something new every time. And the best thing about the area is that each time you will have something new on your To Do list.
We have put together some of the best ways to spend your weekend breaks at Snowdon Bala and we wanted to make sure you see them too. So here’s what we’ve come up with:
- Camping at caravan sites
- Visiting the Harlech Castle
- Hitch hiking on Mount Snowdon
- Visiting the National Slate Museum
- Finding quality accommodation
- Listening to the unique, centuries old Welsh language which is still being spoken in the area
- Visiting the Snowdonia National Park – 823 square miles of unspoilt countryside
- Visiting the historic market of Bala, founded in 1310 by Roger de Mortimer of Chirk Castle
- Water rafting
- Going the Torrent Walk and the Lover’s Walk
There you have it! 10 amazing things to do during your weekend breaks in Snowdon Bala. If you are not familiar with the surroundings you can hire a local guide to show you the whereabouts, but even without them you can still enjoy your weekend in the company of your dear ones, in one of the UK’s most exquisite places.
Please use the contact form to get in touch with us…